With medicinal and recreational legalization of Cannabis across many states in the US, it has become critical that anyone interested in the business seek legal counsel to understand both the federal and state laws. The Certificate in Cannabis Law from McGeorge School of Law is built to educate and prepare Attorneys to guide and represent these businesses in this new industry.
- Grow your Cannabis Law practice and become an expert in the legal issues surrounding a Cannabis business, including legal, regulatory, business, and ethical issues.
- Become one of the early leaders in the field of Cannabis Law.
- Become aware of numerous aspects including business-related issues, the fundamentals of cannabis lawyering, the constitutional issues that this new business poses and much more.
- Use your knowledge to represent clients across all avenues of this growing industry with completion of the Cannabis Law program.
- Learn from experts in the industry and the evolving business of Cannabis.
- Earn CLE credits as you earn the Cannabis Law certificate.
- The program is designed to be self-paced to work with your demands and schedule.